O.I.R Update

The CRA needs a kick in the seat, some of the best tracks in the area (about an hr from NE Oh) arent in the CRA.Maybe these track owners need to join together and form their own series. I'd try it out, anyone else want some change?

The CRA needs a kick in the seat, some of the best tracks in the area (about an hr from NE Oh) arent in the CRA.Maybe these track owners need to join together and form their own series. I'd try it out, anyone else want some change?

Tried iT. Was called OMG. And aren't we so quick to forget that ole fiasco.

I watched a video of a 500cc National Championship season in the late 70's ( forget what it was called ) . One of the races was at OIR and it looked much the same as it did a couple of years ago . The track has history ...nostalgia . Great use of the natural terrain.

DVD Documentary, title: "One Chance to Win".

Rating: A+ + +

Chris and his team are working hard and we support everything they are trying to accomplish. Having OIR in the mix of local tracks is one reason why we have great riding in NE Ohio, and I agree with John that we would not want to see that end. OIR has a rich history, and is a great layout and location.

Chris, I like your approach, and your open mind to working this out for everyone. It is a thankless job for sure, and you may not make everyone happy, but at least you are trying to give back to the sport. Keep on the gas, and we look foward to being out there this year!

The decision has been made, and I'm positive it wasnt an easy one. The fact that it is still being discussed and argued shows how passionate people are about it. This is the way I see it, 2011 was a trial, 2012 a transition, 2013 and on will be the reward. The Hands are gone, the Mosers are back and that is reality. Chris has to take this opportunity and make it "his" track. Some will hate it, some will love it, and others just want to ride somewhere. I wish Chris luck in making his mark on MX in NE Ohio, and that he has my support in his efforts. I not only fall under the "Just want to ride" category, but am also a friend of Chris. I was as mad as any quad rider when I saw the schedule, but I am confident we will be welcomed back in the very near future. To the bike guys who hate quads, dont go to tracks that allow both and please stop complaining. You know they are there, so why bother. To the quad riders, get out and support all the tracks you can that let us in. Get your buddies out for a day at the track. Not
everyone has to be an A-B rider, but we can all have fun.

Back