OHIO ACTION PHOTO - Malvern Pics

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new OHIO ACTION PHOTO. Our images speak for themselves. We are professionals, and that's not just a bunch of hype.

Check out last weeks pictures from malvern here

For more info about us visit our homepage: ohioactionphoto.com

Images from Apple Cabin will go up later today...

Also, in an earlier post I mentioned we would be at the Crow's Canyon LLQ this weekend... well, apparently they don't allow anyone (ANYONE) on the track. Sorry, but I refuse to make crappy pics from the sidelines all weekend. See you at Briarcliff on Sunday if you're there. That'll probably make for better pictures anyway.

Nice to meet you all, and feel free to say hi at the track.

Also, in an earlier post I mentioned we would be at the Crow's Canyon LLQ this weekend... well, apparently they don't allow anyone (ANYONE) on the track. Sorry, but I refuse to make crappy pics from the sidelines all weekend.

I can confirm this, I was told to leave the infield section the track today.

Mike Lewis got hit on the track and will NEVER be the same again......My guess is some track owners are probably scared of getting sued.

I think it must be a MxSports.com rule, I was just at Crow last Sunday taking photo's and plenty of track workers came right past me and some even said Hi to me.

Back