nice rm two stroke

I bet the average rider could still have this for the fun factor ...not everybody can tell difference between bikes year from year

Wrong color for me. I'm looking to get a 2003-2007 green model. More so 2005-2007. I let one get away already...probably will a couple more before I get one. I am thinking a nice KX300 with a flywheel weight may be my ticket....well, until I can build the KX500AF and maybe get another KX450....

I have an absolutely mint 2002 rm 125 that is for sale... It had dry rotted stock Dunlop 756s on it when I got it haha.It will be on Craigslist assign as my Suzuki of Troy graphics come in!

Anyone know what they specifically modified for more lubrication?

Wrong color for me. I'm looking to get a 2003-2007 green model. More so 2005-2007. I let one get away already...probably will a couple more before I get one. I am thinking a nice KX300 with a flywheel weight may be my ticket....well, until I can build the KX500AF and maybe get another KX450....
Oh scoob you keep filling these pages with green fantasies. Why don't you just do it already!

I have an absolutely mint 2002 rm 125 that is for sale... It had dry rotted stock Dunlop 756s on it when I got it haha.It will be on Craigslist assign as my Suzuki of Troy graphics come in!

Anyone know what they specifically modified for more lubrication?

The cases have a 2mm x15mm "notch" milled out of the cases on the intake side between the reeds and crank . Basically 1mm off each side of the cases. Pretty simple if you have the cases apart. It allowed fuel to get lower and go to the crank.

I meant like they blew up....

The Add has been deleted, Must have sold.

The Rm's in that generation I think '99 to '01 had transmission issues. Pretty bad for some. Some talk of recall from consumers but never happened. Sort of like the cases cracking around the kicker shaft area on the later "post Suzuki / kawi" generation split up, with the RMZ four strokes.

I was not aware of the bottom end weakness.

I guess you were aware once you looked down in the start rut only to see wha looked like pieces of third gear and lots of anti freeze.

Back