Anyone wanna have a real good Friday at BC?

Everyone that goes today-Be sure to wish Bill Leake (#78 Kaw 450) a Happy B-D. 57yrs old/young and triples everything!

Everyone that goes today-Be sure to wish Bill Leake (#78 Kaw 450) a Happy B-D. 57yrs old/young and triples everything!

Crap! I said hi, but didn't read this until now...

'Twas nice to see everyone. 'Twas even better throwing my leg over a bike. Was so, so nice. The only unforntunate piece was neither bike was mine nor were they a Kawasaki, but hey, begger's can't be chosers...well, and get very far.

I felt good. Thanks JO. It's going to be a good season. May have a slower than desired start for myself, but once it gets going.....

See ya! :)

Fun time, thanks for opening!

Not too bad, a little dusty, but its early. We are still concerned with everyone's abilitys. I know mine suck. We will add some techincal (ruts) as the season progresses.

Good to see Dave Smith back on the bike, good deal.

Thanks JO, It was good talking to you. Felt great to be back on a bike, it is amazing how fast you lose riding muscle though !

You really need to do something with the drive, it was way to rough and slowed me down from getting into the parking are and on my bike ! LOL!

Seriously though thanks for opening friday and giving us a place to ride! The track conditions were perfect for a rusty recovering old man like me !

I saw Browning on a #78 Kawi doing some insane stuff!

April 6th Briarcliff 101.jpgresized 1.jpgresized 2.jpgThanks Jeremy for opening up on Good Friday!!!! Great day for sure to have your camera handy...

Dust was mainly from track #2 and yes the A/B track had some flat slick corners which is very unlike briarcliff thats all im saying plus when your driving well over two hours bums me out but thank you it was a good friday.

Dust was mainly from track #2 and yes the A/B track had some flat slick corners which is very unlike briarcliff thats all im saying plus when your driving well over two hours bums me out but thank you it was a good friday.

Fair enough, I'd agree with ya on that. It wasn't typical BC, but its still early in the year. We havent really watered hard yet. For the most part, I am not convinced that the majority of folks were ready for what it could be. Did I think it would have been like it was Friday? Nope. I was shooting for better than that, but not overkill. Apparently I didnt reach my goal, things will be different this week. Sorry to have bummed you out.

On a side note, we have way more trash cans now, everyone had better start seeking them out for their garbage. Maybe we need to start hiring jiffy maids or whatever to go around and clean your pit areas while you ride?

Personally I think the prep was great for early in the season! Like JO said many people arent ready for the deep ruts just yet ! Remember the first rides last year ? Too much too early! Plus it was my first ride after a broken leg so I was one of the squirelly girly ones out there for sure ! Lol

Back