Would the outcome be different?

Schwindy482

PR Member
So RV2 wrapped up the title in Houston, would things have been different if all of the heavy hitters were still in? Reed was riding really good and consistant this year, Dungey was also on his game for the most part. Stewart won I think 2 so if he could keep it together that would have had an effect. No doubt RV is on his game with minimal mistakes but if everyone was still there there would be more pressure on him. How different will outdorrs be?

I don't think it's even possible to consistently predict this stuff.

I have no idea. They're going to fast for to long to guarantee anyone will win.

Right now RV is on top of the game, but it only takes one mistake to change the game entirely. Think back to when Dungey won the title 2 years ago, 1 mistake by RV turned the racing into the Ryan Dungey show for the rest of SX and all of MX and the MX of Nations that year. Last year, we had a real battle of death right down to the last race for the SX title with so many players still fighting for it at the end of the year.

If Reed, Dungey, Canard, and Stewart had all stayed healthy for this SX and MX season, yes the outcomes would be different because they push each other hard and that is where the mistakes happen. With the current field, RV doesn't have to go WFO the whole time to win, so he limits his chances for mistakes while still winning all the time.

I hope that some of the guys can come back healthy for MX and provide some decent racing at the front of the pack, but it won't be Reed or Canard as their injuries are too extensive. Stewart is adding to his all the time, and Dungey may be our last hope for title battles in MX................

I dont think it would have been wrapped up yet. I think with Reed and Dungey in there, the pressure would have been different on RV. At the end of the day, RV would have probably won the championship. But I dont think it would have been the cake walk it was......

RV has always said he rides better when he is pressured or when the pressure is on him. so id say it wouldnt be his title yet, but he would still be your champ come vegas.

i dont think outdoors will be the same show.

dungey. maybe BT101. dare i say MA800? is james racing? davi millsaps idk.
its just not gonna be as easy. unless dungeys ktm sucks outdoors.

I sure hope someone has some speed.....Right now RV is pretty solid.
Is the Big Belgian coming over?....the MX Panda….What’s his name????<O:p</O:p

<O:p

Rv is on a Ricky run.....he has that killer instinct! And just wants to dominate! I hope someone does challenge him outside!

There is no way in hell rv would have dominated like this if everyone stayed healthy. I think he would have probably still won the title but it's hard to say cause chad was getting better. Right now the only guy left that could run rv pace that's not hurt is alessi I think. But he always fades for some reason And It would have to be on a good day

OK i was on board with ya till you went and drilled a hole in the boat with that 800 guy. LOL!!! That guy wubs me the wong way....

I think Alessi is out of the question, maybe for a lap or 2 lol.. millsaps no, bt no, dungey has the best shot and has beatin rv strait up a few times... im sure barcia will be on the gas but i think he will make mistakes being his first year and im sure he will be in it to win...

is js7 racing or what?

I think Alessi has a chance, he was really strong outdoor before he got hurt. And if BT101 can stay healthy he will take a few wins too.

I dont think villipoto will do it outdoors to be honest... i think between barcia, rd5, bt101 and 800 its gonna be a dog fight. Discount alessi all you want but who was fastest qualifier last year before he crashed his brains out? Alessi is very fast and if he can stay healthy, keep itnon two wheels and stay confident he is a threat.

However the two riders that are gonna be on point are barcia and dungey. Barcias priven he can run up front and hes not going to take anyones ****.

Back