Same Ending, Different Stadium.....

I really miss the James that could do amazing things on a bike....I think he is over it and really does not want to be out there.

he looked really bad in that video. not himself.
should have kept aldon baker. not because i believe his fitness isnt there. i think those guys provide more too the athletes than just that.

He looked horrible in that vid. Nice takeout to kyle regal. Thank god he let off when he was moving over on that yamaha rider, prolly woulda got landed on bad.

I think Bubba is done after the SX season. I do not see him riding outdoors. He will be testing late models and trucks that will prevent him from participating. I think he will be moving onto cars after this SX season. We have seen the last of any championships to come from Bubba.

Sad to say but I think johns right...Bubba or james does not have that fire to compete like before. He'll use his name and try to make it in the four wheel world

i would love to see james just do what he has to do to get his head straight and training back on point. i think if he does that, its his show again.

Just watched it. Boy, it did seem as if he just wasn't in the right place, mentally. And it seemed like he just kind of gave up. It was lap 9, he didn't look injured...he just flipped his helmet off and walked away.....hmmmm. Maybe you saw something I didn't?

For some reason, I am unable to edit my post, but I was just wondering if anyone else thought he kind of just threw in the towel? Someone had just mentioned that if he could have gotten at least a 3rd, that the chase was still on for the championship.

I was thinking the same thing, i dont respect that at all. He went down ya, but it looked like he just gave up. I have seen him go down way harder and still get up to race. Wheres this dudes head at?

Saw something on racer x about j bone tweeting to andrew short for histhe manager to contact him..... replacement rider maybe

Back