Dirtworld news!! Please read!

DirtWorld Open This Saturday 4/7 4pm till dark Bikes only. $20 bikes $15 Pee Wees.

I am happy to announce that DirtWorld will be under new management this year.

Local rider and long time friend Shane Artman has taken over the track and has been working making some changes and getting things ready for this season. I think Shane will do a fine job and continue to provide riders with a quality track. He has made some nice changes so far and has also added a Pee Wee track.

Shane's no new comer to MX. He's been riding for many years and he also owns a small excavating company. He has the right equipment to run a track, plus he's young and hard working. LOL. I'm sure Shane will be here on Pit -Racer shortly with follow ups.

New Practice times and info.
Thursdays and Saturdays (bikes only) 4pm till dark.
New Phone Number (440) 858-9584

At this time, I would like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support over the past 13 years that my family and I have operated DirtWorld. I truly hope you will continue to show your support with Shane as he will be working hard to make DirtWorld an even better place for your riding enjoyment. I will be working with Shane during the next practices to hopefully make this transition a smooth one.

Since building DirtWorld, I have met some of the best people and made so may friends in the MX community. You folks are the BEST!! Hope to see you all soon !!

Thanks again and best wishes to all.
Mike@ DirtWorld

Glad to see Saturday practices in there! Hope DW still maintains alot of its original layout as I thought it was one of the best around. Either way Im just happy to see the Saturday practices. Thanks for all your hard work Mike! Wish you the best on your future endeavors!

Very well said mike!!! I wanted to thank you for giving us this opportunity! It is going to be alot of hard work for all of us but it is going to be a great experience and we are very excited to open this saturday :) and I would also like to add we will also have a practice day for FOUR WHEELERS on wednesdays at 5pm starting next wednesday. Itll be trial and error so everyone knows :) cant wait to get this year started and we cant wait to see everyone out there!!!!!

Sounds good, but the real question is --- will Jochen be doing the announcing?!?!?!?!?! :p

Sweet! Does this mean the practice schedule starts this Saturday, and flows into every thurs and sat. after?

Big thanks to mike at dirt world...I hope you passed on your brownie mix recipe to the new guy....I still owe you that dock on the lake to fish off of....Now that u don't have to get the track ready we can fish all sat morning!! And thanks for all your hard work over the past 13 years!

Mike thanks for all your hard work and time at Dirt World and giving us all a great place to ride/race over the years!Hopefully we still see you around the track alot and be sure to stop and have a few beers with us...One thing you must do is fill in the new guys on your track prep secrets,you have always been one of the best at it!!!

Mike,
Just want to say thanks as well. You are one of the nicest guys I know. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into that track. By far one of the nicest, most fun places to ride in Ohio. If it wouldn't have caused a divorce, I think my brother would have moved back from Florida just to ride there more than 1 week out of the year! Hopefully we will still see you out there once in awhile. Thanks again!

Mike,
Thanks for all of your time, money and time investment into one of the areas great MX facilities. Your hospitality and track are second to none. We always enjoy riding at Dirt World.

I think I'm a little bummed to hear that it's under new management. But I have high hopes that Dirtworld will continue to be all the fun that it is.

Just like the others that have posted already, I want to say thank you as well Mike for all the hard work you've put in and giving us such a fun place to go ride every week. I'm pretty sure I've rode every year at your track since you've opened up. My first ride there was on a 1999 RM 125. I was hooked. A handful of bikes and evidently 13 years later, I still enjoy the place. Looking forward to the new things happening! Thanks again for making Dirtworld my favorite choice for riding moto!

I'm sad. Yes. But Shane will do a good job. I'm going to still get out there and run the water trucks. Everyone knows how to give you guys a great place to ride. Shane is more than qualified!

Just now you all will be able to enjoy it on Saturday as well!

Mike, I am going to miss our chats. Dirt World has always been at the top of the list of track we like and I like. Like many other I hope not too many layout changes because the track had such an awesome flo. For anyone new to this track....its always worth the drive and I'm an hour and a half away.

Thanks for many great memories Mike.

So anyone go out and ride Dirt World How was it.....We should have a nice send off for mike if he is there for a few weeks...Mikes retirement party....lol

We had an awesome turn out we had 94 riders yesterday :) it was a beautiful day out!!!!! Thank you everyone for comming out and having a good time :)

i stopped out to check it out cuz i was in the area.. didnt ride. track looked good, just minor changes for now and they seemed to be good. hes got some stuff planned that sounds sweet. dirtworld will continue to be awesome, no worries!

Back