Sincere apology to Pit Racer

I am really sorry that this became such a pissing match. It was not my intention. I really just wanted others to know what really happened. You are right we don't normally post just read. We had a lot people questioning on what happened..like how do you get disqualified out of practice. Again I do apologize but it gets the point across how things can happen beyond our control and how you should be careful what you say about others when you don't have the true facts. I never intended this to be in any way disrespectful to you. I thought long and hard on this before posting as I have seen this happen before. Inquiring minds wanted to know:)

I can see where you were coming from. I have felt slighted by a promoter once before myself, after approaching them and the Cra nothing was resolved. So I brought it here where I felt I could get input on my situation from other local racers and maybe preassure the powers to be into looking into things. For me it worked out, was a problem with communication, we were both wrong and both right. So anyways I know why you brought it here, pit has created a place where our small voices can be heard and effect local change in the mx community. I have read the other thread and have some respect for pit that it was not deleted entirely. What I am having a hard time understanding is what you hoped to accomplish, the qualifier was over and the decision could not have been reversed. I am not saying you were wrong and I am not saying mr. Wolfe was wrong, I just don't understand what you hoped to have happen. Respectfully

Back