PR Founding Father

Attachments

• TP199.1.jpg
    TP199.1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 243
  • TP199.2.jpg
    TP199.2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 208
What is in the hell is with all the MXers going to NASCAR.. that might be the MOST boring sport EVER!!! Well derr scooter betcha ol boy Dale gonna make eh left turrrnnn derr, bouts fiiy hundred tiiimes! Now gimme a sip uh dat durr Bush Burr.... Give me a break id rather watch paint dry.

What is in the hell is with all the MXers going to NASCAR.. that might be the MOST boring sport EVER!!! Well derr scooter betcha ol boy Dale gonna make eh left turrrnnn derr, bouts fiiy hundred tiiimes! Now gimme a sip uh dat durr Bush Burr.... Give me a break id rather watch paint dry.

You would pass the up the opportunity to drive a 800 horsepower racecar? Lies. I'd kill to drive a stock car. And it's pretty sweet in person. Just the raw horsepower you can feel in your chest when they roar out of pit lane.

Now the conditioning....I don't know, but you've seen how chunky RC got!
Actually pastrana talks about NASCAR in the pace video here: http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?5735-On-Pace-with-Pastrana&p=49178#post49178

I would suggest going to a Nascar race.. it's pretty insane in person

MxFreedom, to each their own I suppose. I am a huge MX fan, but also love Nascar, USAC and lots of other forms of autoracing. My dads family were boat racers......turning left all the time. But guess what, it was pretty exciting and took more skill than you think to race one at speed and turn left.

My post was not about, actually driving the cars.. Obviously driving one would be fun, maybe the first ten laps.. But sorry it has to get old. I can get more into Indy cars, and i LOVED watching TP run rally cars, and the mulisha guys doing the trophey truck.. Simply badadass and superbike racing.. more turns, and more of a challenge then turning left...... Five....Hundred...Times. Sorry Ned, just not for me

It's really about one thing. Dollars. Go check how much a nascrap driver makes.
Top ten all make more than $11 million a year.
Anybody in the top tier makes a LOT. For drinking beer during the week
at sponsor to-dos and turning left on the weekend. Not a bad life.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

When you got 3 wide 10 deep and and 10 more cars after that with the car wfo coming into turn 4. . . I'm sure there is some skill involved. To do it for 2-300 laps is insane. You definitely gotta be mentally conditioned.

Those guys are in much better physical shape than you think. It can be up to 130 degrees inside of a car for 4 hours.

NASCAR sucks... In shape? Took RC quite a while to get into NASCAR shape. What is the shape of Nascar? uncle O gimmacy shape?, round? pear? Over 60?

500 miles in a circle only to start racing in the last 10 laps.

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS..

An that is my opinion. And I am right.

If in shape means passing the once a year physical that determines their heart isn't enlarged....

Or if in shape means that they're like eskimo's and develop sweat glands only around their necks because that's the only thing open to air.....otherwise those suits have to be drenched with sweat after being in that steambox...

Did everyone see the Jimmy Johnson's Lap two crash at the daytona 500? The cockpit view of him gettin raked by another car in the side. I swear his left kidney had to smash his right flank and tangle with the Ureter. Just watching it made me almost pee blood. Almost. And just think what his brain did inside his dome. That guy was probably seeing stars stripes and hearing ringing for 3 days.

Back