Yes! Ronnie Mac is Back!

Jimmy Albertson is the best goon rider. Glad he picked a two stroke for this one. That video just shows you how skilled he is (and other pros) in making the bike do exactly what he wants it to. For example, he can jump extremely front-high or back-high without going too far and wrecking. And he does everything while going really fast. The slideout was pretty sweet;Then he just goes back the way he was coming from. Been waiting for a new video for a while. I wonder if he ever has wrecked bad doing that stuff.

Just delete my post.

I have not ever seen anything on the net that you guys havent seen a year ago!
I put a post in the vet section with the same video.

funny stuff..

Jimmy Albertson is the best goon rider. Glad he picked a two stroke for this one. That video just shows you how skilled he is (and other pros) in making the bike do exactly what he wants it to. For example, he can jump extremely front-high or back-high without going too far and wrecking. And he does everything while going really fast. The slideout was pretty sweet;Then he just goes back the way he was coming from. Been waiting for a new video for a while. I wonder if he ever has wrecked bad doing that stuff.

Ronnie Mac is Trey Canard. Nearly 100% positive on that. This video must be fairly old, just never released. He's by far my favorite goon rider; cracks me up every time I see him throwin down that style.

hmm... just wasted about a half hour of my life digging into the legend a bit further... Seems it's going a lot between Albertson and Canard. Perhaps they switch off doing it to keep it a mystery? Did watch a shoei video from 2009 where in the early parts Trey is grabbing one of his helmets and on the same shelf, Ronnie Macs helmet was there.

pretty sure its just an old video. ive only ever seen trey as ronnie. and it looks like ablerston on the side of the jump in red gear.

150% control of every inch of that bike at all times, insane.. As said before that dide could probably ride like that in A class around here and still win by half track LOL... Funny as hell though just sheesh those panic rev nose dives are sketchy as all hell LOL

mr. mac sure has some hair down there to be pointin that nose down on those big jumps, too bad no track in ohio has those size jumps, some body might get hurt, except my house.

Back