PitRacer Mobile

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Mobile Style enabled! All mobile devices should automatically use the new Mobile style. All browsers should automatically use the Standard style.

Any complaints please see Jeremy's complaint dept.

iphone.jpg

Call me stupid.....I logged on on my phone.....just the standard webpage.

Go to this website like you normally do then at the bottom left corner there is a "default style." Change it to the mobile one. This is how I got it to work on ipod.

Very convenient, I hated having to zoom in 5 times to read everything..:D thanks.

@ Dave. That is the same thing I thought. Maybe a toyhauler or toy mover. No some computer thing I know nothing about.

Wow that works pretty good Chuck!

My Droid didn't auto-change to it though, I had to open the page on it and select the Mobile style.

Im new to this smart phone crap and have been checking in using the normal style. Figured out how to get to the mobile way and it is pretty slick. Nice and easy..

I did too two weeks ago. Had the debate on the I phone or the Droid Razer Maxx.......Let me tell you, just for the battery life alone I would recommend the Razer maxx. My other droid if not charged was done by dinner time. The razer maxx, I can unplug at 7:00 in the morning, talk a lot (I use it for work, and am on it all day), email, text, etc. and at midnight it is at 3/4 to 1/2 a battery still!! SO much better battery life. It really is a great phone.

That's what I got -- the Droid Razr Maxx.

I had a Droid2 for several years but spilled a huge 44oz Speedway pop on it in the garage a few weeks ago. I can't believe how fast the 4G is!

Ive got the Droid 4 and by about 7pm with moderate use shes down to 15%.. I had the issue happening right away so I called Verizon and tried to snake a Maxx out of them.. Talked to several people who had numerous issues with the screen color and the internal batteries heating up on the Maxx.. Decided to keep the 4 simply because there are so many external charging devices now (like for when im hunting all day) and that I wanted the Keyboard (easier to txt with gloves on lol).. No other gripes about my 4, however this is my first smarter than me phone.. Now if they come out with a phone like the 4 with the keyboard PLUS a battery that has the life of the Maxx, ill be pissed and want that one..

That's what I got -- the Droid Razr Maxx.

I had a Droid2 for several years but spilled a huge 44oz Speedway pop on it in the garage a few weeks ago. I can't believe how fast the 4G is!

The 4g is much faster than the I phone. You are going to LOVE the battery life.

Back