Bc 4-14 & 4-15

See ya Sat! Jw...are you goin to be discing deeper here soon like normal Jeremy?

Its more a function of moisture content. I would like to start increasing it, but with the chance of rain we have to be careful. We'll see how it goes. I would say that you will start seeing an increase soon.

Sweet! Sounds great JO! Cant wait! Also, for the race in August....outa curiousity.. is everyone racing on the A/B track? If C has to race on the C track im bumpin ta B for the day :p Best Track in Ohio in my opinion! At least top 3 if not number 1! Thanks for everything in the past and lookin forward to more to come in the future!

Sweet! Sounds great JO! Cant wait! Also, for the race in August....outa curiousity.. is everyone racing on the A/B track? If C has to race on the C track im bumpin ta B for the day :p Best Track in Ohio in my opinion! At least top 3 if not number 1! Thanks for everything in the past and lookin forward to more to come in the future!

Everyone is on the big track.

No able to commit to this weekend. May 5/6 is on my calendar. Get one of those "special" 500 waivers printed!

Will I need a vendor's license to sell tickets for other people to ride the 500?

Not to hijack, but come August will you split classes by day (Sat vs. Sun) or will all the 1st motos be Saturday, 2nd motos Sunday? I wil only be able to squeeze in one day and would like to plan accordingly.

No able to commit to this weekend. May 5/6 is on my calendar. Get one of those "special" 500 waivers printed!

Will I need a vendor's license to sell tickets for other people to ride the 500?

Not to hijack, but come August will you split classes by day (Sat vs. Sun) or will all the 1st motos be Saturday, 2nd motos Sunday? I wil only be able to squeeze in one day and would like to plan accordingly.

For the 1st year, we will stay traditional with all motos on Sunday (practice Saturday). If the response and turn out is what I expect, then we will expand it to possibly qualifiers, and maybe a moto set each day for 2013. The ATV Nationals do one moto each day, because thats only way to get through all the classes (35-36 classes).

HAHA, dont let brandon or ronnie mac on that 500 either.

Sorry Sam! We cant take the risk of opening it up. We will try Sunday only this weekend. Check back, we'll have to see how much rain we get.

How's the rain down there? Still planning on being open Sunday?

Just been a slow steady sprinkle, nothing too bad yet. I'm still planning to be open Sunday. I just oil my air filter. As dry as it has been, it should work out awesome. I will check it out early tomorrow AM, fingers crossed.

Got curious, so I took a walk. Unbelieveable. Provided that we dont get anymore rain tonight, tracks will be very very good tomorrow! I cant wait. Hopefully, the wind in the morning doesnt dry it out too much either. We may even need a water break tomorrow. It could go either way, but I think we'll be open tomorrow.

Open today at 11:00, tracks will be sweet. I think we will have to water about mid day, I guss we'll see. Expect sessions on the C track about 1-1:30, pending track work needed on the tracks.

Thanks everyone! Super good turnout. The wind definitely dried us out. Our truck blew a tire this morning, so we were down a water truck, but the mid afternoon discing definitely brough the moisture back up. All in all a good day, no major injuries, good tracks, fun had by all. Not perfect Cliff by no means, but we have yet to been able to prep to our fullest extents yet either. Between equipment failures, and piss poor forecasts, we have yet to show our full potential. I know we havent rip it deep, and watered wide open yet. Dont worry its on the radar.

I will say this one time, if you want me to keep doing the mid day prep on the big track and you knowingly ride the big track (allot), and you choose to ride the C track will i'm prepping the big track, next time you will be yanked off whilst riding, and possibly mocked. And one other thing, if we prep, and its really really busy once we resume riding, unless your a super bad @ss, dont take your 85cc bike out, your not big enough when there are 40 other big guys out. Play it cool and wait for it to thin out. Thanks. You will not be able to race LL in a body shell, just saying.

Havent made it down this year yet, but i love the cliff and i dig the attitude yall have bout it, hopefully u open this comming weekend i wanna ride the cliff again!

Yeah, I got a text from Shaf saying you were making magic right as we were dodging tornados…..
….nice guy that Shaf…

Thanks everyone! Super good turnout. The wind definitely dried us out. Our truck blew a tire this morning, so we were down a water truck, but the mid afternoon discing definitely brough the moisture back up. All in all a good day, no major injuries, good tracks, fun had by all. Not perfect Cliff by no means, but we have yet to been able to prep to our fullest extents yet either. Between equipment failures, and piss poor forecasts, we have yet to show our full potential. I know we havent rip it deep, and watered wide open yet. Dont worry its on the radar.

I will say this one time, if you want me to keep doing the mid day prep on the big track and you knowingly ride the big track (allot), and you choose to ride the C track will i'm prepping the big track, next time you will be yanked off whilst riding, and possibly mocked. And one other thing, if we prep, and its really really busy once we resume riding, unless your a super bad @ss, dont take your 85cc bike out, your not big enough when there are 40 other big guys out. Play it cool and wait for it to thin out. Thanks. You will not be able to race LL in a body shell, just saying.

several of the 85's where doing all the jumps and way faster than some of the big bike riders. i understand where your coming from

several of the 85's where doing all the jumps and way faster than some of the big bike riders. i understand where your coming from

Lots of fast kids yesterday! And your right most ride better than allot of the big bikes, but I know that you know, that I'm worried about the bigger bikes that dont ride so well getting into the kids. We probably should do at least one set of sessions after mid day prep on the big track. I probably ought to write that down.

Back