New Motocross Outdoor Track!!! Central Ohio ,Look

circle T

PR Member
We are proud to announce the "New Circle T Motocross Facility".
We've got a new motocross facility Opening up in Central Ohio of a little town called Shelby Ohio.
The track lays on 60 accres of farm land. We got one of the best soil around. The Track as of now consist of
12 rollers, tables top, doubles, singles, off cambers, switchbacks, straight aways, many corners. Tracks a average of 2.45 minute lap times and is about 2.0 miles long. The track is a very safe track and is ment for begginers up to the Pro riders. We built the track for everyone to have fun on and get good practice on for upcoming races such as local races too Nationals events. Our riding fee will be 20$ to ride . Thats any size bike from big to small. Quads as of now are "Not" welcomed. The quad track has not been started yet, Thats the plan for the future. That is all quads small to big quads. Sorry. Its defintly in the plans though. Our week day of riding will be held on Tuesday Nights as are scheduled. Also for weekends they wil be held on Saturday
There will be split practices from big bikes and little bikes.

Camping is aloud on Friday Nights. Come out and have a goodtime.
Golf carts- are welcome.
pitbikes- have to be 16 or older. No horse play we have to keep neighbors happy and everyone safe.

Every Tuesday 4 - 8 pm april 17,2012 is the first Tuesday and Opening Day!!! 20$ to ride

Saturday April 21st, 2012 is our opening day of the Weekend. 20$ to ride

2425 Taylortown Rd Shelby Ohio
We will have a set schedule posted soon within the next two weeks.
CONTACT NUMBER 419-566-1226 . Calls only please. If no answer leave a message and will get back with you asap. Thank you for your time.:)

Looks to be about a 1hr 30mins from Cleveland. Hopefully get to make it down and take a look. Keep us posted on the schedule!

...and yet another motocross track opens for us lucky Ohioans. Sounds pretty cool, but yes, please give us pictures! Although, it will be kind of disappointing if it won't ever be open on Sundays, as some of us have odd work schedules.

We've got a new motocross facility Opening up in Central Ohio of a little town called Shelby Ohio.

I wouldn't exactly call Shelby "Central-Ohio".

Columbus is central Ohio, and you folks are at least an hour north. Only Briarcliff and COCR can really claim to be anywhere near Central Ohio.

We appreciate your facility all the same though and can use more up in your part of the state.

I wouldn't exactly call Shelby "Central-Ohio".

Columbus is central Ohio, and you folks are at least an hour north. Only Briarcliff and COCR can really claim to be anywhere near Central Ohio.

We appreciate your facility all the same though and can use more up in your part of the state.

Maybe ask the folks at Mid-Ohio to change their name?

On a more positive note.... I visited the track today and it looks like a blast!!! Good dirt, wide-open and fast !
I think this could be real good.

here's some pics of the new track. It looked really pretty nice. Really nice dirt, with very few rocks. I lot of nice turns to carve around on. Not many jumps, and what is there is very doable, even for you whiskey throttling c-jocks. It also has probably the longest rolling whoop sections I've seen (other than in the desert), which looks mad fun. Open practice this Tuesday. See you there for some nice pictures... Come get it before the freshy-primo dirt gets all chewed up!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.271491779611544.63944.246837378743651&type=3

Back