All this talk about Ronnie MAC!!!!!!!! BAH

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This is Ronnie Mac's older brother.....Brandon.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SbHIxXiFAyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat a sandbagger. Literally!

[/FONT]

SteelyCR

PR Member
I've seen this before. The description says "My brother-in-law bought a KX250 and after only riding two months he decided to give racing a try..." WOW. I wonder if it ever crossed his mind that he might want to learn how to ride and control his bike without wrecking every 200 feet before he hit the races and put everyone around him in danger (including the crowd and that poor old pickup). Yeah, it's funny watching a video of it now, but I would be pissed if I was one of those people that almost got taken out or the guy whose truck he hit.

John250

PR Founding Father
Seen that before. I have to agree, this guy was no where near being ready to try and race......but then again, every fair race has a few of these. Thats why D11 loves fair races. It increases district memberships.

SteelyCR

PR Member
Ha ha, that clip is from one of the old crusty demons of dirt videos. It's pretty funny, but quite disturbing at the same time. I'm pretty sure that is Mike Metzger doing stationary freestyle on that bike in the truck. All these goon videos getting posted makes me want to start a thread for it...