Where are the New Orleans updates ????

yes, tonight. i have a few things to write about. or rather copy paste. but georgie is right. its not so much that ive lost interest, but it seems like all my sources have.
this is probably the first week i havent seen a single photo of the track build posted by wednesday. its time for outdoors!

+1.......Sad to say but with every top guy but one really out, it is kind of boring. The others just dont match up well in the interest department. This has been one of the worst years as far as injuries go to the top guys in SX. Unfortunately, will probably bleed over to outdoor MX too. These guys ask for SX only contracts. They should be getting outdoor only contracts.

+1.......Sad to say but with every top guy but one really out, it is kind of boring. The others just dont match up well in the interest department. This has been one of the worst years as far as injuries go to the top guys in SX. Unfortunately, will probably bleed over to outdoor MX too. These guys ask for SX only contracts. They should be getting outdoor only contracts.

what the team does is not up to the rider. all the rider has the choice of is signing on the line of the contract. so one could argue, well its a sx only team. but the other arguement is, well you are the one that signed with the sx only team. josh hansen is probably the only rider ive ever straight up heard say he wont ride outdoors. which is amazing to me that someone could not want to. thats what they all grew up doing. anyways, im going to start working on an official thread now, but thought id give you guys this for now, and ill touch on it more in the next thread.

Steve Matthes ‏ @pulpmx
If you've bet anyone that James Stewart will be racing this weekend in New Orleans, I think you're gonna lose.

Steve Matthes ‏ @pulpmx
@Barrington314 Thats all I got! I dont think he's in from people I have talked to but it's not official yet. Could change but doubt it

i basically told him to spill the beans. one thing i hate about this sport. so secretive. and it seems like the mainstream media is afraid to say anything.

Back