Beans Updates?

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
BJ's what's the scoop? Tried calling you a couple times, didn't get any answer.

How's that beginner track coming?

Talked to Mark Fox said he would get down there later today and take some more pictures update photo's of the track. He did add afew photo's on his FB.

Well I guess I can look at FB tonight. Most companies block FB so I can't look at that from work......hopefully we will see some on here soon.

Hey guys, it looks like BJ is switching the track direction. I thought I was just imagining things earlier, but there are ten more photos now. That little table top is definitely switched around. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, it looks like BJ is switching the track direction. I thought I was just imagining things earlier, but there are ten more photos now. That little table top is definitely switched around. What do you guys think?

Was just thinking the same thing

He told me he was thinking about it. Stephen and I rode it backwards a few years ago to check out how the layout would be. With the right jumps, it should be really fun.

Interesting...Fox said he is making it so it can be run both ways. Sounds like a challenge to build, but I think I like it. Also, it might make the landings a little harder, since they have to be steeper. It'll probably be easy to get used to though. That berm is definitely looking sweet.

BJ has one of the best prepped tracks around. Plus, that dude knows how to build jumps big landings. I have complete faith in him.
Others should take notes....

Back