MX 153 Open Sunday April 15th

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Weather permitting MX 153 will be open Sunday from 12 to dark. You want tabletops? Check. You want forgiving
doubles? Check. You want whoops? Check. You want off camber corners? Check. You want sand? Yep we have that
too. We have a little bit of everything! Track is located at 13550 Louisville St. (rt. 153) Paris, Oh. 44669.
Call 330-933-8866 for more info. Sorry no quads. I will post asap if we get too much rain tonight.

Thanks!

Dave

Never been there but thinking about it if rain ever STOPS!! How technical or vet-friendly is the track ? Only got about 6 rides on the 125 so I'm still re-learning 2 stroke-ology.....lol

Well I am a crappy rider and I liked it a lot. The doubles are all safe. He has one table top that is intimidating. It's not big at all but the jump face is kinda steep if I remember correct and the landing is on a steeper downhill. That drops down. The track is more tight and dirt is good and almost like sand.

He has elevation changes and a whoop section. He really has everything. I would be there for sure tomorrow if I did not already have plans. I think his track is better than some of the big tracks But that's just my opinion

Wow! Thanks man! I'll post by 10 am about track conditions. We did get a lot of rain but I needed it.

Just came back in from checking the track out, its going to be really good today! The bottom is a little
wet yet (as always) but its all sand down there and will be fine by noon.

sweeetness dave, everybody that didnt show missed out.holy friggen whoop section, i cant lift my arms up this morning, cant wait to come again.

Back