Private track designed an built by Brock Sellards

pape718

PR Member
I have asked Brock to build me a track that was as close condition to raceday track as possible. Breaking bumps, accelleration bumps out of the corners, everything I could think of to train for Loretta Lynns. This is what I got, everything I wanted and more, he built what I couldnt have even imagined. I will open this up to the public on select dates if there is interest. If you want to come look at the track the address is 12453 Georgetown St Paris, Ohio 44669 or call if you have any questions (330) 936-1899 Jeff S6300374.jpgS6300365.jpgS6300371.jpgS6300378.jpgS6300366.jpgS6300367.jpg

Track looks sick! what class you racing at LL ?
Agreed. Looks like there are some monster jumps lol. Who wouldn't want to ride that. You know a good track when you see it. The landings are top notch. It's like what you had at Beans and also you see at the Cliff. Nice long landings with the right agle. They make landings that give a better transition to the ground. Any decent rider will tell you those are what make a big jump a lot safer. This is the way you make a quality track. Looks like a really cool track.

I went and checked it out today after my open practice and what Jeff and Brock have done is amazing! Since he is only two miles from me even better!! I got to ride it last fall (a couple of times) before most of the jumps were built and it was awesome, now look at it!
Nice job buddy, looking forward to sinking some knobbies into your track real soon.

I also just noticed just how awesome those whoops are up close..staggered and tapered. straight moto! I love it.

Loneranger I am racing plus 35 an plus 40, an yes I do have a way to water an prep the track. This track is not for everyone. This track will beat u up with the breaking bumps, it was made for training purposes only. I figured i see if other people would like to enjoy what we have to get in shape for the regionals or racing in general. This is not your beginner track

Looks Great!
Keep it somewhat soft and not only will it will be a good training track but a perfect surface to test and tune suspension too.
Love the built in bumps.

Don't forget the ruts! Loretta's has 42 bikes on a gate and 20 gates a day. Not only do the braking bumps get pro style but there are also 15 ruts wide going through them.

As with most tracks, for the intermediate and above rider it's not the jumps that separate you, it's the turns.

I think Broc's a great guy and you definitely have a beautiful private track... I believe for training you need more turns, more rollers, more mogul type bumps, more ruts, and whatever nasty abusive obstacles you can think of. Not just sprinkled throughout the track but the whole track needs to be abusive, then just a couple jumps mixed in to catch your breath.

If you want a great example check out Jimmy Weinert's turn track. I don't know if there are any pics or vid on the web of it (maybe just the main track) but it's 2min 30 secs lap times of pure abusiveness. I would recommend to anybody wanting to go to Loretta's to make a point to go to JWTF when you think you are ready and try to put down 25 minuets on his turn track at 100% max effort. If you can get 20 minuets without loosing more than a second or two per lap, you are ready.

Just noticed, you went last year, you know what you need. Good luck!

Track open for practice 4/22/12 1 to 5

Just came off the track dirt is perfect, Brock dozer work did a great job for drainage. Bikes only $20 rider from 1 to 5. Address is 12453 Georgetown St Paris, Ohio 44669. My number is (330) 936-1899 if I don't answer im on the bike leave message call you back

So that's where all the noise comes from! I see my place in the background. 3 tracks within 2 miles and no more rider here.

Back