Went to offcamher Mx. Great track.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I thought I would post this for all the people wondering about the track like I was. The track is a lot of fun and everyone should check it out

Went there Sunday for the first time and track was great. They have some of the best dirt there I have ever ridden on. The track condition were perfect. He had it disced up really nice and what I would say was perfect. The track is on a hill so pretty much the entire time your going up and down hills along with off camber turns. There are two rythm sections table tops, a double and two step ups jumps going up hill one which is pretty freaking big. It was fun watching the guys hit it. There are also a lot of tight turns.

The only thing I did not like was some of the jump faces we're kind of weird and not level I guess you could say and atleast on the table tops it would be nice if the faces were more rounded. the way they are now you get kicked more and launched. Bet besides that everything was awsome. I'll be back forsure

The only thing I did not like was some of the jump faces we're kind of weird and not level I guess you could say and atleast on the table tops it would be nice if the faces were more rounded. the way they are now you get kicked more and launched. Bet besides that everything was awsome. I'll be back forsure

Barrington and I rode there a few years back, it had funny jumps back then also but did have ponential... just not at the time lol

Back