Malvern Racing-Saturday,April 21ST

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern will be racing this Saturday Night April 21st.Hopefully we will have good weather.As always we hope to see everyone their.
Gates Open at 1Pm
Sign-Up at 230 pm
Practice Starts at 330 pm
Racing starts at 500pm

Are you doing the bikes and quads split up dealio again? If so, are the bikers first this week. Thanks, Matt.

Thanks! See ya there, pending the "R" word. Just a thought, ya may want to think about a roost blocker behind the gate since the concrete is gone.

Well, no rain here yet. The track is prepped for rain and definitely NEEDS rain. It would be perfect if start raining soon and stoped about 9am. If not I will start watering early tomarrow. Let's go racing!!!!

Looks like I got my wish. Mother nature is watering for me and it is suppose to be out of here by 12 leaving us plenty of time to chisel it deep . Should turn out perfect!!

Looks like I got my wish. Mother nature is watering for me and it is suppose to be out of here by 12 leaving us plenty of time to chisel it deep . Should turn out perfect!!

If you guys got what we got, makes me wish I was having a race/ride tonight. Perfect rain for later on tonight! Ohio moto tonight and tomorrow shall be awesome. I wish I could logistically make there and back and still prep my place, and ride tomorrow too. Im working on the clone formula. Good luck tonight guys. Pics of the new changes look great, your actually motivating me to do changes.

Looking at the radar it's almost done raining here so we will Waite till about 1pm and rip it up. It is still hard now so it will be good tonight.

looking forward to some great racing tonight at the MALVERN NATIONALS!!!!! keep up the great work Jason the track is getting better and better every time i go and i love it man. and to the crew at Vern keep it up you guys are awesome

Back