1992 RM125 Almost Done

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Getting close.....gonna make a nice ride for someone!

Attachments

• 1992RM125.jpg
    1992RM125.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 766
My buddy who lives down the street had one of the for quite a while & seemed to like it.

Looking good but no maiden voyage?

I'm not going to ride it. I'm going to finish it, heat cycle it several times, and let it go.

Put some SWEET shroud graphics on!

Also tossed some numbers on.....oops...

Attachments

• 1992RM125a.jpg
    1992RM125a.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 292
I'm sure it can do that fine with the right pilot on board!

Got the bike fired up yesterday for the first time, had a bad frame ground (darn powdercoating) and carb float was stuck. I must say the thing sounds great! I bought this bike non-running and it's been in boxes in my garage since 2009.

Rumor has it the bike will be heading to a new home this week.....and knowing the prospective new owner I'm sure it will be headed to another new owner in a couple more months! haha.

Rumor has it the bike will be heading to a new home this week.....and knowing the prospective new owner I'm sure it will be headed to another new owner in a couple more months! haha.

Although I do have Evomx244 tendancies and am nowhere near as fickle as Zman, this one's a keeper. There have been several bikes I have kicked myself for selling
('92 YZ125 & mint '87 CR125.... oh and a few choice Huskys) but this sweetheart brings back a lot of great memories and will be ridden quite a bit.

John, it looks like maybe the custom shroud graphic on the left side is a touch higher than the right side?

Is there any significance to the #19?

Do you have special admin powers or is it possible for anyone to get pics to post that big? :)

Do you have special admin powers or is it possible for anyone to get pics to post that big? :)

Anyone can do it, I'm just using the standard hyperlink to pic option instead of attaching to the post. You just have to have the pic uploaded to the web already.

'92 headed to its' new home this afternoon. While I was going over the entire bike nit-picking and detailing every little scratch or bolt I didn't like I was getting some looks of "you need institutional help" from the new owner, haha. I just don't like people being surprised by anything so I try to reveal everything I can think of on a bike I've gone through.

Now I need to get the '91 dialed in, I will keep that one for a while and try to race it at Mid Ohio.

Back