Heading to charlotte nc to ride this weekend ... Suggestions ?

Places that I have been to & are pretty fun are Mikes MX,NCMP,Center Road MX & Cathy's Creek...

NCMP is a must. I was there about a month ago and even though it was not prepped, it was still a great time and decent conditions. (they prep on weekends) very fun safe layout, good jumps, fun little sx track (like a large scale nemx or ram jam) even the 'intermediate' track is fun to play on.

went to center road once, good time as well. east bend and a place called thunder valley (i think) both have night practices i believe. not sure where east bend is compared to charlotte but i think thunder valley was about a half hour, you could prob hit 2 in one day if you do it right!

have fun, i love it down there.

im leaving in a couple weeks for a trip to australia, singapore, and then hong kong!! my dirt bikes going to miss me for a little while!!! :( :( :(

Yo D, NCMP for sure... I also saw that Elizabeth City is having open practice Saturday. There is also another track over by the coast that I heard is pretty sweet but haven't been there yet. Not sure what the name of that is, but i could certainly get it for you. email me if you're interested in that. Have fun dood! We have to catch up sometime soon bro.

Well its for work but i should be able to make plenty of free time. Unfortunately I'm the only one going over... so its a solo mission lol. But I'm going to melbourne for about 3 or 4 days, then to hong kong for 5, and to singapore for 5. I got asked if I was interested and there was no chance I'd turn that opportunity down, especially on the companies dime!!!!

palmetto wasnt near the coast. i think maybe a couple hours from myrtle beach. but woulda been like over 4 hrs from charlotte. if for some reason u hit bad weather and are up for a drive, go to palmetto. fun sand track and the owner is real cool. couple tracks there and some decent trails

We stayed in mooresville which is about 20 mins north of Charlotte. We made it to palmetto in 2 hours. The drive is pretty much high way the majority of the trip. It's def worth the drive the sand track was awesome and I am betting the other track is open as well. Stacy must of took back rodes. Lol.

Back