125cc 2 stroke only class

Any age? SWEET! Track is a blast on a 125.

Funny thing -- I had never raced anything other than a 125cc bike at Amherst for all the years I've been there. Then in 2004 I raced a KTM450 to break the streak....

For ease of management (and afford a large group to join in) I would call the class Lightweight 2-stroke = 200cc on down.

I am so down for this, just rebuilt the 144!!! I agree with a 150CC and less 2-stroke class.

I think that if the bike started out as a 125cc 2 stroke then run it regardless. The class is supposed to be for fun, no points. If your to competitive to race for fun, then dont race this class. There is a 2 stroke class that is CRA and it is 125cc - open if people want to run for points.

Any age? SWEET! Track is a blast on a 125.

Funny thing -- I had never raced anything other than a 125cc bike at Amherst for all the years I've been there. Then in 2004 I raced a KTM450 to break the streak....

Pit, Sharc, Grega, DMX153, Rocket, Hershey...who else am I forgetting...are we ready for a DQ challenge? I'm in and ready to roll. Just changed the air filter!
Bone stock 125cc!
photo2.jpg

Pit, Sharc, Grega, DMX153, Rocket, Hershey...who else am I forgetting...are we ready for a DQ challenge? I'm in and ready to roll. Just changed the air filter!

I would be up for this as long as they allow my RM200 in...

Screw all of you 125 big bore kit cheaters!

I am in, Ill take you on with your 2000cc 125's HA HA.

Go ahead and make a 125cc class a 144 and half class.

a Suzuki with a ktm 200cc class.. How about a CR 125 with a KTM 525 engine! Should that be in the two stroke or the 4 stroke class?

Last question. When did it become more fun to work on bikes then ride them? I would rather ride.

I think Amherst posted "125cc 2 stroke ONLY class". IMO if you have a 125cc stroke machine then you can race the non points paying/non CRA class at Amherst otherwise you should sign up for the 125cc-open CRA class offered.

Rae Lynn :)

I think Amherst posted "125cc 2 stroke ONLY class". IMO if you have a 125cc stroke machine then you can race the non points paying/non CRA class at Amherst otherwise you should sign up for the 125cc-open CRA class offered.

Rae Lynn :)

Shut your face woman !!!!! I say big bores allowed ! 20 extra cc's isnt going to make anybody that much faster to gain an advantage ....

Back