Check out this sweet RM125 for sale!

That's from a dealer??? OMG! I have to say I am not surprised though. My son got into a little tissy with a salesman when he was about 13 years old at a local dealership The salesman tried to tell him that a CR250 was a four stroke. My son tried to explain to him that the "BIG FAT PIPE" was a two stroke and the "skinny pipe" was a four stroke. Instead of conceding (he obviously had no clue what he was talking about) he started arguing with him so my son just walked away and came over to were I was in the store. We had a good laugh but WOW! how sad. Kinda like this add...

Stupid dealer people, it's a four stroke...so it's obviously a DRZ125. Get your letters right!

No, but seriously, they just posted the wrong pictures. Go here.

thats actually a good deal on an rm125, but pathetically back in like 08 i was at John Hinderer Powerstore and i was asking the price on a new 08 250f, i pointed at the bike, he's like oh thats the 2 stroke....im like uhhh no, dead give away it has a small pipe and not a huge fat 2 stroke 250 pipe. Great salesman lol..doesnt even know what he's selling.

On a related note...it's pretty cool how a two stroke expansion chamber works. It packs more air and fuel into the cylinder like a turbocharger does, but it accomplishes this by using an echo that is created by the bulge in the pipe. Maybe most people already know this, but I saw it on howstuffworks.com a while back and thought it was pretty interesting.
http://www.howstuffworks.com/question636.htm

Back