Its Offical

John250

PR Founding Father
I am out of the 50 business! Sold Matthews 50 today! Happy to be off the 50s and moving onto 65s and 85s.

I am out of the 50 business! Sold Matthews 50 today! Happy to be off the 50s and moving onto 65s and 85s.

Ok for a minute I though you were turning 60!

No more 50 is the beat thing a pee-wee parent can hear as the racers sure seemed to take a lot of work. PW & Z 50's were ok but after that....

65's are great! Our KTM 65 years ago was actually one of the best bikes we have owned.

He has been on the KTM 65 since last summer. I like the bike. Think I am gonna go ahead and buy a 2010 KX 85. Guy bought it for his wife, she never rode it. Has the original gas from the dealer in the tank still. Pretty much same bike as a 2012 and I can save some money on it.

YAY! The two worst individuals to deal with in motocross: 1.) The 50 parent. 2.) The C rider parent. (not saying you were hard to deal with, but some 50 parents are NNNUts.....

Geirgie, know what your talking about! I see the ultra serious 50 parents at the races all the time. Live and die motocross. I want my son to do good, but it is not a must. He plays other sports too, and I do not want to burn him out on motocross at 8 years old. Happy to not be messing with 50s though. And I promise when the time comes after Mini Sr, he'll go to the B class....LOL.

id love to go back to those days. i still remember my kx60 with the purple seat like it was yesterday. wonder when thatll make its return. lime green and purple look sick together.

Geirgie, know what your talking about! I see the ultra serious 50 parents at the races all the time. Live and die motocross. I want my son to do good, but it is not a must. He plays other sports too, and I do not want to burn him out on motocross at 8 years old. Happy to not be messing with 50s though. And I promise when the time comes after Mini Sr, he'll go to the B class....LOL.

Not to hijack, but yesterday a few of us went over to Cannonball in Wabash IN for practice. There was a 50 mini-dad walking around screaming at his little kid. After a while, something went wrong with the kids bike. His dad was flipping out about it for some reason and yelled at his kid. The kid then threw his goggles at his dad, yelled at his dad, pointed and waves his finger at him. We were laughing pretty good. Classy family! I wanted to go mess with the dad and tell him how impressed I was with his coaching and parenting.

Happens all the time. I went to pick up a kids bike that had wrecked on the track one day. The father flipped out on me, said dont touch that F'n bike, he can pick it up himself. One other time, same guy, kid wrecks and bike wont start back up. He made the kid push it back to the pits, while he walked about 20 foot ahead all pissed off. Poor little kid was about to die.....I almost started pushing it for him.

Back