Offcamber mx practice track open sunday!!!

OFFCAMBER-MX

PR Member
Come on rain! If we get rain sat we will have the track primo! Watch for updates and come moto n be challenged to some new terrain!! 330 418 4932 for info..Ricky
3304 Broadway rd, Louisville, oh 44641

UPDATE Offcamber got the perfect amount of rain we needed for tomorrow(Sunday) to disc it up wide n deep! Ooh yea its gonna be another great day to sink some lines n ruts in every corner! some big turnouts on these good condition days will help us get the funds together to put right into our water system.tanker .pumps ect. the support is very appreciated ;)

Was in the area so i figured id swing by the track to check it out too.. perfect amount of rain yesterday made for some good lookin track conditions. Little chilly out but dirt looked good. Seen the start of a watering system and once its in place i see no reason why this place shouldnt catch more riders' attention..

Where the heck were you meister? Must a missed ya.

I thought the track was pretty sweet. The jumps throw you a little funny but you get used to it. I look forward to going back. I'd definitely recommend everyone to check it out!

I pulled in as you were loadin up.. Pulled in the other drive where the equipment was..

He's got the equipment there im sure we`ll see improvements to the jumps too!

The jumps throw you a little funny but you get used to it. I look forward to going back. I'd definitely recommend everyone to check it out![/QUOTE said:
How are the jumps that they throw u funny ?

It's just the way the faces are they are a little weird They kick u And launch u more. All the landings are safe.

Track turned out to be pretty sweet today. Everyone should check it out.

idk, they didnt bother me a ton but ive heard from a few other people the same thing so i figured i would throw it out here in the open so that maybe they can improve on them, even if they dont touch them im fine with it and will return. They just don't throw you that smooth.. idk. I really like the layout and elevation change. It was a nice change compared to everything else that I've been riding lately.

Thanks everyone for the complements on the track and ideas for changes/improvments! we will be keeping things safe but fun n challenging this year..
thanks again!, Ricky :)

Yeah that is a good way to put it Stacey and I heard the same from a few people also. If they just made it so they were more smooth and made the take off more predictable it would be great. Being a slow rider I know I would be trying way more stuff if it was like that. Either way I'll still he back.

Back