Praying for fast recovery

bellinger2525

PR Addict
Hoping jt327 heals quick bummer to hear bad news about close friends.guess he broke his femur at redbudd sucks to hear I was hoping to see the number one plate on his bike after LL this yr in the b class,get well soon

Pulled from Facebook "he got cross-rutted, then got high sided and thrown into the face of the jump and hes got surgery at 830 tonight"

Ahhhh man... Sucks to hear that crap.. He's been ridin good.. Hope it all goes well from here..

I tried to get a hold of his mom today to see whats going on but was unsuccessful.....will post anything I hear as I hope anyone else does that has more info....

DSC00022.JPG

Heard that kid hauls...

Hope the surgery went well and all is right where it is supposed to be. Heal fast.

Hauls is an understatement. Jeramy showed up for class last week and we worked continuously in the sand and his corner speed. My heart just sank when I heard the news of him breaking his femur. Kid has serious skills and a big heart. Heal up fast JT. Holly will whip up a special dinner for you soon:)

I would just like to say thanks to all those who are keepn lilt in there thoughts and prayers.. Everything went as well as it could go for him .Everything is rite back in place where it is suppose to be.Its gonna be a long tough road for recovery but like someone has already stated lilt his big heart and is a tough tough young man.Again i would like to say thanks to all those concerned...

Femurs are a rough injury, but as you'll find out, there are a TON of mxer's with rods in they're femurs! Me included!

Hope he's feelin' better!

Back