Deja Vu? 1991 RM125

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Got this bike wrapped up over the weekend as well. Ready to ride, might bring it to Apple Cabin this week for break-in!

1991RM125a.jpg

1991RM125b.jpg

*****en....

My brother picked up a 92 RM250 in decent shape about a month ago....may have to look into restoring that one too. Anyone have an ignition for it, or know of other ignitions that might fit?

Mosher,

I am parting a 1987 RM 250 but don't know if that ignition would work or not on a 92 but will make you a good deal if it does.
Help from any Suzuki experts?

My 91 was the most popular and bulletproof bike I've ever owned. At least two people raced it almost every weekend for 2 years. It was a great time, mid 20's a little money and ZERO responsibility. This bike was involved in some epic moto road trips. I couldn't keep my Yamaha buddies off of it (91-92 Yamaha's were slow boat anchors, worse than normal). None of these pics are me (the owner).

travosf.jpg

jrosf.jpg

GaryFs.jpg

The 92 makeover was a set of Greg Rand's wheels with orange? hubs, and seat cover...maybe a piston, maybe.

travotp.jpg

Those pics are awesome! I have the original white shrouds with graphics on them, I might toss those on for Mid Ohio.

Man that brings back memories from when i was a little kid looking at motocross action or dirt rider... guy cooper was the first name that came to mind

Well done, Pit! Those bikes had really good suspension for the era. Have fun!

Regarding the 250 ignition question, must systems from 1989 through 1995 are compatible.

Back