Motosport packaging....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When you order from Motorsport what name does your little white personally packaged sticker have?

Last three orders it's been B. Metcalf, my last order that I got today was N. Izzi.

Now do they use pros names as workers names? Or do they happen to have a B Metcalf and a N Izzi that works for them as well?!?

I figured they were tellin the truth. Because nico Izzi does a piss poor packaging job. Brett Metcalf knows what's up.

I figured they were tellin the truth. Because nico Izzi does a piss poor packaging job. Brett Metcalf knows what's up.

LMAO ya Ryan Dungey doesnt do a very good job either! Got this giant box and what did it have in it... 1 single master link.... it was like wow!

I know they sent me a 2x3 throttle tube in a 20x10 box. I'm thinkin...my god, UPS charges by MAX weight that will fit within the box dimensions. They could cut themselves a huge break on shipping by cutting down the unneccesary dimensions!

Not only that but when you got that much space inside the box it just gets the crap smashed out of it and is a ups loaders nightmare!

I was at the Harley shop today, back in the service area talking to a friend today. They got a delivery of some painted fiberglass saddle bag lids with cut outs for speakers. One was in a box too big, one was in another HUGE box. Opened them up, NOT ONE PIECE OF BUBBLE wrap! I thought he was going to ****. One looked fine, the other had a small scratch on it. When your buying a $20000 Harley and putting more monet in it, you dont want a small scratch in the lid. I looked at that and thought what kind of freakin idiot packed those things! He would be fired for sure.

Back