LL Northeast Area Qualifier at AREA 51 Motocross 4/27 - 4/29

wnyracing

PR Member

LorettaLynns_logo200px.jpg
This Friday, Saturday and Sunday, AREA 51 Motocross will be hosting their second consecutive
Loretta Lynn Northeast Area Qualifier!

Here is this weekend's schedule:

Thursday April 26th: Gates open at 6pm

Friday April 27th: Open Practice 1- 5pm $25 per rider/class (weather permitting)

Saturday April 28th: LL Northeast Area Qualifying race

Sunday April 29th: WNYRacing Points race / LL NE Area Qualfying race

This is an AMA Sanctioned weekend event, and a current AMA card is required for both days.

For more information regarding the entire weekend, visit www.area51motocross.com

I was wondering how much it was for the weekend? Unless I overlooked it I didn't see it on the website or information sheet.

From AREA 51's website under News and Updates:

Loretta Lynn Qualifier April 26-29th gate prices:
If you arrrive:
Thursday 6-11pm $25 per person (Early arrivals)
Friday 11am-11pm $25 per person (Open practice 1-5pm)
Saturday 7am-5pm $20 per person (LLQ Day 1) gate fee after 5pm $10
Sunday 7am-6pm $10 per person (LLQ day 2 and (WNYRacing district points) race AMA card required
***Gates are closed and locked at 11pm
Race Class fees for LLQ weekend. big bikes $30 1st class,2nd and 3rd classes $25 ea.
all minis $25 per class, for 51cc - 150cc bikes . MX sports $10 qualifing form fee per class is in addition to these price. This weekend is open to all riders you do not have to pay the Mx sports additional $10 per class registration form fee to race just pay for your classes. All riders will have to be a current AMA member to race both days Saturday and Sunday. You can renew or join AMA at the track they accept cash, credit or checks for AMA memberships.

Have fun everyone! I was planning to race this LLQ again this year (had a blast last year) but it's not looking like I can make it this year.

Thanks for the positives guys! Area 51 is one of our flagship facilities as are the other four we race at. Keep a close eye on our website and schedule for upcoming races, we love to see you guys win some of our prizes while trying out all five of our tracks!

Spread the word down there for us... :D

AREA 51 Motocross DID NOT receive the snow that fell south of Buffalo! The track is in great shape for their open practice tomorrow from 1-5pm, and will be in great shape for the entire weekend. We're expecting huge a crowd based on spending over an hour returning calls yesterday...LOL.

Gates open Thursday at 6pm.

Spread the word... and we'll see you there.

WNYRACING,

Quick question I see on the website Friday's practice is posted 1 till 5pm. On the main page of www.area51motocross.com there is another link that practice says 11-3 which one is it? LLQ Area qualifier race orderfront page llq race order(1) (1).docx

UPDATE 4/27/12
Area 51 is filling up fast for this weekends big event. Track looks great, and practice has begun...

Back