BC 4-29 Sunday Only!

Well, we fought every curve ball thrown our way, tracks wern't bad, but not epic by any means. We planned for some rain yesterday, but recieived nearly none. A pump went down today. I did everything within my power to to the best I can do, injured leg and all. We did ok. Just not enough moisture. Not completely our fault, just an ok day at the Cliff. But I would like to thank those that made it possible:

Mom and Dad
Brian Finckel
Scoob
Lisa Barnes
Rick Barnes
etc etc

.....And no PR rain jinx,,
Great Day !! Nice in the AM and then worked in sweet after the mid day prep,
Rode till 430 or so..

Place was great today. I was able to burn some laps on the A/B track on the newly suspeneded 450, rest in between those motos following Mitchy while he burned laps on the C track on his Cobra. He brought his A game for the C track was really riding well. Don't look now, but Sharc thinks he is Stewart.....was on Yamaha's, but today burned some fast 125cc laps on Pit's RM125....and was cooking!

Thanks for slowing down long enough to take some vid ……Ha!
You had us all covered for sure….
Back to 450 love for Zman?....

Thanks for slowing down long enough to take some vid ……Ha!
You had us all covered for sure….
Back to 450 love for Zman?....

Slow down nothing.. Maybe the first lap to get ya on vid. After that I was going to get by u guys. I was getting showered with roost! Next time u wear the cam... I'm starting out front... Lol!

And yes the 4 stroker is good, but still love running my 125cc

Here ya go. Many thanks to you guys for a great day riding with the group. Especially Rich, slowing down to tow me over some jumps. - Takes a special person to do that, but hopefully I was not holding up too many riders as I learned the track. http://youtu.be/_3zuFVxOfhQ

...and one more video from Sunday...a rip around the C track on board with Mitchy on his Cobra 50 and me acting like a blocker! Works well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2g3V-zE9A&feature=youtu.be
I can’t imagine what it must feel like for Mitchy to get roosted by big bikes …(being Right Down There in the spray of it all).
….after all, you were crying about the little 144 busting open your lip…HA!
Big props to the Little kids!!!!

I can’t imagine what it must feel like for Mitchy to get roosted by big bikes …(being Right Down There in the spray of it all).
….after all, you were crying about the little 144 busting open your lip…HA!
Big props to the Little kids!!!!

Ur right...never complained once, like his dad! He was riding well, but really good, once they cleared the big bikes off the track. Smoked many 65cc riders and many 85cc riders. I was amazed at the difference. I asked him about it. He said yeah dad, those quads really spray me hard! I did see him do the head duck once....he learned that on his own. Funny how this stuff is figured out without someone telling him.

Back