Pape's MX helmet vid

Looks cool Trent. Thanks for putting that up.
You always have that Contour running...it gets some good Moto..

Is this on georgetown rd? I am pretty sure that his neighbor with the tall red garage and brick house we did alot of work there

Great Track! Lots of fun and I'm a fat vet! I'm still working the courage up to take a stab at the uphill triple, but other than that, the remaining obstacles are very well built, challenging, and fun.

Jeff is still working on the front triple though...

Great Track! Lots of fun and I'm a fat vet! I'm still working the courage up to take a stab at the uphill triple, but other than that, the remaining obstacles are very well built, challenging, and fun.

Jeff is still working on the front triple though...[/QUOTE
if you would hit the up hill triple as hard as u did over shooting the double in front you got it lol

Jeff is still working on the front triple though...

I'm a fat vet too! Mike we know better than to listen to Pape when it comes to jumping. He'll keep calling us pussy's until we finally jump it lol.

Loaded up and went to Jeffs yesterday .... Wow ! The track is great! Excellent practice for cornering and rough stuff. The entrance to most corners had man made braking bumps that you could take an inside line to miss or outside line to hit full on. A few really nice jumps and the best part was the prep! Many full time tracks in the area could take lessons! Not a stitch of dust all day long! Most of the corners had flat tacky apexes and also a couple ruts. I am an old vet with average skills and I had a great time !

I will be back !

Back