Offcamber mx practice track is open sunday 4/29

OFFCAMBER-MX

PR Member
We will be open 11-5pm.. prepped for a great day of riding! 3304 Broadway ave.Louisville oh,44641... Call Ricky at 330 418 4932 for more info ;)

i'm interested in checking out your track but my son is 10 years old and just learning to ride and is not "track ready" (he's still working on shifting, braking, getting a feel for the bike, etc). any open areas for him to ride or is the track his only option?

Becker, since Ricky's probably at the track, there's close to a football field sized area there that I saw some kids riding on.. might wanna make sure with Ricky first but Im gonna go out on a limb n say I don't think he'd mind.

rode first time today at this track and i gotta say....big layout (great flow) with some very large jumps....not so great for a 125 but man the "S" turn area and a other turns were a blast....kinda intimidating track cause the jumps are pretty darn big and kick u up in the air and sometimes sideways....had fun for the most part and once again for not jumping 90% of the jumps due to size I did enjoy the corner practice.....i would rate this track as a C+ rider or better to get the most out of your time spent there. Ricky was super nice and they have good intentions in the works (pond for watering, etc...) this was a track for sure that made me wish I still had the 4-fiddy....

Back