Buckeye Hills MX Park Opening Date

663dad

PR Addict
Track is about complete!! The Grand opening weekend is May 26th,27th & 28th Gates open at 9am Saturday, no friday night camping. riding is 10am till 5pm we will be running practice sessions again this year. Everone last year loved this, plus it gives everybody the same amount of track time. Free camping Saturday night thru Monday. The track shop will be stocked with various parts, if you need a OEM parts or speciality item please call Middletown Cycle Parts department. (513) 422-5471 Middletown will make every attempt to have it there waiting for you. The cost is 25.00 per day 40.00 for 2 days and 55.00 for 3 days. Concessions will be open all 3 days.

Come see the track that everyone has been talking about!!!!!

www.middletowncycle.com

I will be posting some photos ,as well as helmet cam video next week on track changes. just to give you a teaser of the season opener in a few weeks.

It's 2.5 hrs south of Columbus:) It used to be one of my favorite places. I'm really looking forward to this!

Plan to be there at least Saturday!!! Looking forward to riding here again!! Havent rode since the last open practice they had!!

It's 2.5 hrs south of Columbus:) It used to be one of my favorite places. I'm really looking forward to this!

Chuck, you must have came the long way! I'm an hour south of Columbus near chillicothe and can be at the track in 30 minutes.

You're right JB, Google maps says 1:47 from CBus. It's a great drive through southern Ohio too.

Back