AXO Boots

rosch726

PR Member
I have worn six six one boots for a long time. I can get a decent deal for AXO boots b/c of a sponsorship. There are two styles I would consider the Crossovers or the Darts. The Darts look like the higher end boot. Thing is I hardly see anyone wear these and curious if anyone on here has ever worn them. Any feedback? Thanks

I have worn six six one boots for a long time. I can get a decent deal for AXO boots b/c of a sponsorship. There are two styles I would consider the Crossovers or the Darts. The Darts look like the higher end boot. Thing is I hardly see anyone wear these and curious if anyone on here has ever worn them. Any feedback? Thanks

my older brother rode for axo a couple of years.....he ran the new axo boots for a season,he said they had good ankle support.just took awhile to break in.........the rc4/5 were always good!

I wore AXO boots for like 2 seasons. They looked like ronald mcdonald boots. Red and Yellow. I thought they were overall a really nice boot. The sole wore out in 2 seasons (but how long do you expect to get out of boots if you're racing every weekend and riding atleast twice a week).

Back