If you own mx vs atv alive look here

Judnash

PR Addict
I recently downloaded the game on a friends ps3, to access the stewart compound i need a code from the ps3 game box to unlock the compound. Problem is, this is the downloaded verson so it came with no code, so i have no access to it.

Does anyone have a code they can hook me up with so i can at least try and access the compound? Or does anyone know a different way to do it? Thanks in advance.

game share it from your friend. all you have to do is sign in on your ps3 with his name, go to account manager, download list, and everything he has downloaded will show up for you to redownload to your ps3.

game share it from your friend. all you have to do is sign in on your ps3 with his name, go to account manager, download list, and everything he has downloaded will show up for you to redownload to your ps3.

.........or, get started now on MX Sim !!! You might be ready for the 2013 SX series....

problem is i dont own a ps3. i own a 360, i just purchased the game on his network, its not even my system. i dont know anyone with a ps3 that has this game.

Back