Wed 5-2-12 Smith Road Raceway Practice Bikes only, 4-dark

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Hey everyone, running the usual Wed practice 4-dark, $20.00 per rider, spectators are free on practice nights. Thanks!

We will keep you posted as to weather at the track and any cancellations. You know Ohio you never can predict the weather and often the weather at the track is completely different than near by areas. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a nice day! A few clouds would be nice but no rain! We post track condition’s by noon on Wed and update as needed.

ya your not kidding there . i love in vermilion where it could be sunny and raining in amherst. this years weather is so nuts.

I just talked to Larry he said the sun is shining and the track is all tilled up and looking beautiful! Hope to see everyone out tonight!

Track was nice tonight. Tsunami like ruts in a couple turns even!! Thanks for the mid-point prep, it totally opened up some new lines and was a blast.

Keep up the good work.

The mid day prep was good. At first I wasn't feelin it but by the end of the night I was doing motos and havin fun. Just had to get in the groove. Forgot what a work out it is riding there. Sit stand sit stand every few seconds it seems. I'll be back soon.

ya i agree it was fun and the mid prep was cool to .i like smith rd cause of the ruts and different parts of the track . the ruts are a perfect workout and teach ya some great riding .then you go to a race and people who ride groomed tracks freak out when you pass them in a deep rut . lol keep it up lovin the track more and more .

Back