i-2rzD6N7-L.jpg

i-Sk7mSsv-L.jpg

i-FKHXgd3-L.jpg

i-LSWDQxR-L.jpg

i-X5Rg6bv-L.jpg

i-mbgz8M7-L.jpg

i-Jj7vTpj-L.jpg

i-xw3KMT8-L.jpg

I think I saw a HUSKY! Nice pics as always Rich. The dirt does look really good, might have to come
back and check it out someday.

looks like theres a few jumps now, thats good. dirt was awesome when i was there (only one time) will have to go check it out tihs year

We haven't been there since they changed the track to being all on the upper part. We saw they made some changes so decided to give it a try again. The track layout is def. fun and the dirt is awesome. It did get a little dusty towards the end of the motos, but it what a great day. The improvements they have made are great and hope things can continue for them. The only bad thing I would say is some of the jump faces are sketchy.

oh and I forgot to mention the quads run on a different track, so if you feel that's to close no worries cause you won't be parking in that area. lol

Looks like a fun track to try out. Anyone know if and when they might have practice? I can't seem to find any info on them.

Thanks Rich!

Was my first time there, I'll put in a good word for that track.. it was fun, nice layout. Just that one bush/tree could be cut down on the downhill before the 2 tables. I'd go back.

The track is a geat time, Even though i got injured and spent 2 day's n icu and 1 more in a room, a broken collar bone, cracked shoulder blade, 3 droken ribs, blood on my brain. just got home. In alot of pain, about 6 weeks to recover so they say, hope no longer than that.

hey Ken hope you are doing better, had a great time racing you as always at Big Game, heal up see ya soon

Back