Briarcliff Photos from Yesterday 4/29 - OHIO ACTION PHOTO

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Track was great, light was great, all in all a good day. Sorry I had to leave early...

1500+ images uploading now. Should all be there by 3pm.

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p133929428

***Please also remember, you can search our entire database by entering your bike number in the "search" field, top right of the page.

Cheers Ya'll.

_7_MG_6941.jpg_Broc_MG_6509.jpg_243_MG_6696.jpg_MG_5223.jpg_471_MG_6649.jpg_Quad_MG_6114.jpg_1Flight_MG_5866.jpg

I wish I could've stuck around Sunday to shoot more... you guys seem like a really good group. Where do you guys ride out west??? I use to ride mostly the ABQ west mesa, once I tried to ride the single-track trail from Santa Fe to Taos and failed miserably. Riding out there was like playing some crazy mx video game with no boundaries (and no cell service). I just moved back to OH from living in Albuquerque for the last 5 years. Check out my desert ride... I hate that I had to sell it before I moved back. I kept the thrift store windshield tho!

_MG_9098.jpg

Yes they were - and a great time was had by all.

Track was epic. Only my second time there and it was great! Thanks to all and great time with sharc, pit, Rich, z-man and esp mitchie. lol

Ha..good seing you Jeff. Yes, Mitchy was stoked to see you...had been asking since the week after Loretta's last year when he was going to see you next. Not too many adults pay attention to a 7 year old...you did at Loretta's and he has not forgotten. You made his day! As for me, even my nose hairs were sore this morning...Rich and I had some good solid fun rides....a sampling of our training rides to come for this year Loretta Lynn run. Good times! That pic of Rich and I above, is epic in itself!

Sharc, let me know the outcome on the bike...curious what happened...and remember stay true to blue! Silvers is gonna make a change...I know it...his roots are with Yamaha!

So that's were all the old 426's go.....
.....and the 18" rears....
That looks nuts....
Wide open alot?

Yeah it's a different kind of riding out there. Perfect for an old guy like me who just wants to rip sweepers and hang off the rear fender all day long... Poppin the rev limiter up an arroyo is where it's at! That was actually a 99 400 I found for 1500, sold it for 1500 after riding the sac off of it! I sort of miss being able to ride dirt (well sand) everyday on my commute...

Back