Cinco de Mayo PITBIKE RACE!

hersh552

PR Addict
This Saturday night, Malvern will be having Cinco de Mayo Pitbike race!

3 classes: #1. 10" stock/mod #2. 12" stock/mod #3. OPEN $$$

Top 5 finishers in the stock/mod classes will get awards. Top 5 finishers in the Open $$$ class get PAID!

These are the same 3 classes that I have been running at the Summit County Fair pitbike races. So the same rules apply. 10" stk/mod: no clutch, 88cc max 12"stk/mod: no clutch, 124cc max
Open $$$: unlimited motor mods, 14" front wheel max 12" rear wheel max

2 moto format using motocross scoring to determine the overall finishes.

Gates open at 1pm. $10 gate fee. Sign-up at 2:30pm, practice at 3:30pm and racing starts at 5:00pm. First class is $25. Second class is $20. All regular CRA classes will also be racing.

Let's go Pitbikers! Jason Rodgers and his crew will have the track prepped perfectly for a fun night of racing this Saturday night. Bring your friends and families to watch big people on little bikes racing for all the glory and bragging rights under Malvern's bright lights! (that all kinda rhymed...not my intention!)

Any questions, feel free to contact me at 440-213-8041. Or post a question below this topic.
Thanks, and I hope to see all the familiar faces Saturday night for the Cinco de Mayo PITBIKE RACE!

Jay Hershey

I wanted to race there when they had a series a few years ago, but they don't have a class for my rides, they ought to let a single Vet/14 inch Open (14/16 inch rear wheeled trail bikes)/12 Open class run, and run 10/12 inch stock mods together in a staggered start.

The 14 open class is kinda hot in the area right now as it was one of the more popular classes at the B-Cliff races. I understand that this is a big bike race, and the pit bikes are a novelty-- that's why I suggested combining Vet, 14 Open, and 12 Open, and then the Stock Mods so a larger range of bikes and riders can participate. Hell-- I really wouldn't care if you lined us all up in one big azz gate drop with the $ classes lined up in the front, then everybody else... haha!

i'd like to see the "Run whatever ya got" FUN days of pit bikes return. The "who's better than who", and "who's got motor" mentality kinda stank up the scene a few years back. The fun was definitely back at the B-Cliff races this past summer. It'd be sweet if we had a series closer to home.

I can't make it this Saturday-- not enough notice. You know me though-- if they'll let me and my whip in some kind of class-- I'll show up and ride at future events, even if I have to get smoked in the $ class. It's all in fun to me. ---L*64

Cant wait for the weeekend !!!

zy8zcy.jpg

yepp aj just did them for me after 5 weeks or so haha , figured when i pass ya u have something to keep your eye on ! :)

Back