JLaw baby

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Check it out. He's still on the bikes.....running a harescramble....

Make special note of his front number plate.....and people say he pays no respect.....

DSC_0009.jpg

Sadly he was that fast without any crazy training effort. Wish the dude would just get his crap together and piece together a bike for a few races. Someone will hook him up.

There have been a lot of guys like J Law come through. Ones fast enough that got chances, and pissed them away. Then there are the guys that were plenty fast enough that never got the opportunities.

JLaw will be a working guy like the rest of us doing something to pay his bills and ride on his own the rest of his life.

I think his front plate # is 911

811 to his late friend josh lichtle, who passed from a heat stroke at redbud national.

i should also say, 54 was his earned national number, since they started making people run what they earn the year, he "quit". and probably doesnt have any 338 backgrounds for a suzuki. thats his practice bike from the suzuki city deal that fell through.

Great to see that he`s still riding.Looks like he`s keeping his head above water.Could`ve easily went down the crapper and be cracked out at the side of the road someplace ,with all the tremendous bashing he got across the internet.Good for him!!

Click on riders,second from right.

http://pokform.com/shredshack/

Maybe he'll show up at the opening round and say hello to Dungey? Lol not that dungey has anything torry about. Just would be amusing.

No way JLaw is in Dungeys head.......Dungey probably never even thinks of Jlaw......He is on top of his game.

Yes J Law and RV was more a rivalry, but Dungey did more crying bout JLaw. RV took it out on the track. Well, at least thats my memories version. Lol.
if JLaw was on the line next to Dungey he would def be in his head. Lol. No real worry of that happenning though. Lol

Dungey would be cognizant of JLaw being next to him only because Dungey isn't blind or mentally challenged. Other than that, JLaw wouldn't even be a blip on Dungey's mental radar. Dungey is such a professional (mind/body) that he knows J-Joke can't affect him on or off the track.
Dungey would use a quote on JLaw from the ex Cincinnati Bengal, Ocho Cinco..... "Child please"

Back