Check out this CR two stroke

epik

PR Member
Just got back from MI helping my dad and little bro get his bike freshened up after a 6 year break from racing. Bike has been sitting around at my dads place for years, he never had the heart to sell it because its been such a good bike to us. I got this bike brand new at the end of 02' when I was 17, handed it down to him after a couple of seasons and it has pretty much sat. We bolted on new plastic, a bunch of shiny goodies and of course new graphics. Also fitted a set of 22mm applied clamps and a keihin pwk in place of the stock mikuni. Bike absolutely rips and looks great, I think he will be happy I talked him out of trading it in on a used 450. I have a build I am finishing up right now, same bike, smaller pipe :cool: will have some pics of that up soon

chris-pic5.png

chris-pic4.png

chris-pic2.png

chris-pic1.png

chris-pic3.png

then a little something for his facebook....

chris-happy-or.png

MX724

PR Addict
Hands down some of the best stuff Ive seen in a while. Alot of people dig the Epik shirt I won off pitracer a while back. Let us know when there is more. Id love some more tee's or hoodies...and pretty sure my next set of graphics Ill be going thru Epik!

loneranger171

PR Addict
Bike looks sweet. Great job. Thanks again for the I d kit. If I end up keepin the 125 I'm going to get graphics from you.

John250

PR Founding Father
SOS pad will clean that frame up like new without polishing it out. That's what I use on mine every cleaning.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
looks sick man.

i can say his graphics hold up well too. mine still look awesome on my bike and ive put on quite a few hours so far this season.