Dtad

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dont text and drive. You will kill someone. Not a matter of when, it's a matter of who.

Anybody see the dont text and drive commercial campaign that's running?

How many people do you see on a daily basis texting on your way to work? I see 10 or more. Daily on rt 2 heading into downtown Cleveland.

I actually see more people reading & scrolling on the phone while driving more than texting! Nothing like passing a guy swerving side to side while checking his FB status, UFB!

back in the day when phones had push buttons i did it, I didn't have to look at it to text. Held it up on top of the dash when reading. No that I have a smart phone I don't text well driving, I can't personally do it safely.

My phone has a microphone option that changes your voice to text......if it's a must, which it typically isn't. But that is what I do if I have to.

Saw a lady last week on I 71. She looked to have a paper on her steering wheel looking at it and grading it with a red marker going down the highway in the morning. I drove next to her for a minute to see if thats what she was doing, and sure enough, looked like she was grading papers going down the highway! You union teachers that put in all those hours at home hard at work!

Back