2005 or 06 yz250 2 stroke

Hi my name is mike adams I work for Supertrapp in Cleveland OH.as a engineering for FPS Racing. we are looking for bikes for if ups on our radiators wright now we need a 2005 06 .yz250 2 storke . If we use your bike we will give you a set of FPS Radiators .

Half of me thinks this isn't legit because, sorry to say, I can't understand what you're trying to say above.

yeah. if you work for a big company id at least think you would put some more contact info and at least have some proper spelling and grammar. if i thought this was legit, id let you use my 2012 yz250 2 stroke. not buying it....

I sent a PM and told him I have what he is looking for and then asked exactly what they need to do to with the bike when this was first posted. I never got a response, so probably not legit at all.

The users registered email is @supertrapp.com

I would suggest contacting them and asking about this post. Although bad spelling and grammar I don't see any other reason to not believe this is not legit.

http://www.fpsracing.com/

FPS Racing
4540 W. 160th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135-2628

Phone 216-265-8400
Fax 216-265-0130
email: FPSRacing@SuperTrapp.com

Done,
They have the Prince as you read this.
Yes, It's Super Trapp. Very cool place.<O:p</O:p

They purchased Fulidyne and changed the name…...
It'll get some new fins for the Prince made right here in Nothern Ohio….how cool is that? Ha!
....I'll get it back Wed.

....will report back with the 411<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

Back