Malvern!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Made a quick run out to Malvern tonight to hit their open practice. I have not been there in a really, really long time. Actually, I need to apologize to the previous owners for never making it out, I always meant to...sorry I never did.

I have to say, I had an absolute blast riding there tonight! Anyone that's ever been there knows there isn't the greatest dirt in this strip-mine region of Ohio, but they re-worked it part way through the night and it was really sweet. The track has a really fun flow to it and I felt like I could just keep riding and riding.

He's running every Wednesday night, go check it out! They turn the lights on at dark so you can keep riding until closing at 9pm!

MX315

PR Addict
Whoah there pit I posted this before the first race...I believe I got the response of" my friends don't go to Malvern only LL qualifiers" lol it was fun as s**t wasn't it!! The Vern is sweet!!! Now please pass that along to your buddy Rocket!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Yeah I forgot about that post! I was shocked at how much fun I had. Those 3rd gear sweepers are sweet on the RM144!

Just kinda reminds me of why I started riding in the first place. Just plain fun. You get so caught up in chasing qualifiers and other nonsense you forget how much fun you can have close to home.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I requested all Wednesday Thursday Fridays off work for summer. Malvern-dirtworld and maybe race some at holeshot on a Friday night!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I work 3 12s and get paid for 40. If I only made more money. Ha. But yea working three days a week is quite wonderful. Last month I've been working thurs fri sat sun. So its kinda sucky for riding but the new summer schedule is go an be great for riding. I'll be able to hit Malvern practice and dirtworld practice every week.

Rogers365

PR Addict
Thanks for coming out guys. Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you Jon. On another note our own George Baker is going to be the new semi permanent announcer!

John250

PR Founding Father
Georgie, how are those other nurses and doctors to work with? Do they hassel you about riding? I know everytime I have been to the hospital for something, I have always got a lecture from some 250lb over weight nurse about how dangerous motorcycles are and I should stop riding. So being a nurse now, I wondered how that works out for you and your co workers.

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Check these out! Malvern 1987. I'm on the RM in the middle with the Fat 8. My friend Dave Dolesh is on the right side KX #4.

Malvern1987-2sm.jpg

Malvern1987-3sm.jpg

Malvern1987-1sm.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Cursed my wandering eyes! All I can see is them there pink shorts to the left.
(maybe thats why I had two kids in 1987 and you had dirt bikes).

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Georgie, how are those other nurses and doctors to work with? Do they hassel you about riding? I know everytime I have been to the hospital for something, I have always got a lecture from some 250lb over weight nurse about how dangerous motorcycles are and I should stop riding. So being a nurse now, I wondered how that works out for you and your co workers.

Well all 95% of the nurses in my unit are wills caliber women.

On a second note I have got the it's dangerous, and I just say its safer than letting your resident poke needles and run lines into people's hearts.

It's safer than me pushing neosynephrine, epinephrine, propofol, fentanyl to chase blood pressures.

Racing is pretty safe.
When you jack with the humans chemistry, newtons law comes into effect more often than you would think.

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Yeah! As soon as I got there I was asking people -- what is that big mountain in the background?