1992 Kx 125 project

Spagina

PR Elite
I recently purchased a 1992 kx 125 from someone who took it in on trade. The bike is almost all original other than some purple 7/8 alimalite bars and an fmf pipe and silencer. It still has stock plastics and graphics on it and I just couldn't pass it up. It's in great condition.

My plan is to frame off restore the bike, although it doesn't need much. I would like to have it done by high point so I can showcase it with the vet bikes.

The question I have is, what do you guys think I should do, make it completely stock and origional? Or make it a 1992 riders replica bike?

Feedback would be appreciated and I'll post pictures later.

If memory serves me correctly Ryan Hughes ran #68 on a '92 KX125. That might be a cool replica bike. I have a '92 RM125 I got from Pit. I'm leaving like it is except for a number change.

I actually just found out that I have an internship in willow island Ohio for the summer where I will be working 4 12's so I'm not sure if I will have the time to do what I want to it. As of now I listed it for sale so i can break even and if it sells, it sells. If not, I'll bench restore it this upcoming winter.

I'll post pics soon, it's really not bad. Not perfect by any means, it's 20 years old though. Honestly I just want 850 out of it.. 900 would cover my gas. I just listed it higher cause you know how people are on Craigslist.

I saw the pics on CL. It looks nice!

I'll trade you a DRZ110 and some pitracer stickers for it!

Back