Malvern Mx Practice Wed 5-912

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern Mx will be holding practice this Wednesday May 9th for Bikes and Quads from 4PM to Dark maybe get to turn the lights on.The track will be prepped and ready to go.Cost is $20.00 per rider.Hope to see you their.

Planning on it.

You going to run the same sessions again? Kari is going to try riding it as well and the sessions would be perfect for her.

Oh Boy! Table to table opportunities and triple in on the wood line jump section.

Yes we will split into the same sessions once enough riders show up. Also will definetly have the lights on. practice time is 4 to 9 every wednsday.

I will post an update when I get to the track in the morning but I would be willing to bet that the track will be perfect if there is no rain tomarrow. heck the way it drys out down there I might have to water.

Man, I was really disappointed in mother nature as I got about 2 miles from the track.. Pulled in in a straight down pour which slowly let up.. Once it quit, Jason hit the tractors and disced it up.. Watching I thought for sure I wouldnt even unload.. First group of bikes went out and before they finished I was unloaded and headin for the track! It was about perfect for bikes because of the killer ruts and bumps that developed so quickly.. Quads, track was tough on a quad because of all of the ruts. Jason ended up rippin it up lightly one more time before a mini practice which made the last practice I rode about perfect.. Soon as I started to load up close to 9, it started raining again.. Perfect timing and I bet that track would be damn good today too!

Considering the iffy weather, decent turn out of riders and dang good track conditions for the most part!

Back