an RV2 film

barrington314

PR Elite
said the full thing is almost 50 minutes long. looks like itll be good.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TqOOGGa6FOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His grandpa is a badass......I have seen him in other vids and he is all over villi....He is really funny!

Looks awesome. I like the Audi comments, lol. RV is in the RC mode. No flash, all business. RV driving a Chevy truck, RC driving the plain jane Chevy LTZ Tahoe. Thats why they win. Stewart is too worried about decorating his new house in Orlando, buying the new Audi A8, or Ferrari, and clubbing it up downtown Orlando.

heres RCs plain jane swimmin hole.
ArgRj0VCAAIh1zl.jpg:large

I have an LTZ Suburban....it is plain jane compared to an Escalade or Delanli that is another $15,000. LTZ is a nice truck. Love mine. But it is not an A8 or Lamborgini that Bubba drives around, was my point. RC even still has the stock wheels on it, it did not have all the bling blind

lol john cant keep stewart out his mouth... wonder what else he can't keep out his mouth.

john must hate nearly all movie stars and rock stars... holy crap he must hate nearly everyone who is rich and buys nice stuff.

you have a lot of hate man... but like kat williams says, someone needs to hate, its their job

JS7 has made enough jack to afford his stuff, he obviously isnt going broke. I know I would be doing the same thing ! Why make the money if you cant spend it !! It would be different if he was over spending and in bankruptcy court.......

Back