BEANS Grand Opening for Everyone!!! This Sat and Sunday! 12 & 13th

sellards18

PR Addict
The wait is over!!! This Saturday and Sunday the MX track and the Grass track. Bring the kids and lets do some riding. As you can see from the post everyone had a great time at the Vet day with the new reversed Beans Bike Park. We are making some adjustments to make the track even better. We just got a nice rain that we needed and the weather looks to be perfect! I can't wait to see some of you young buck getting bucked on the breaking bumps that will form haha.

Changes to be made!
1 Beanstalk Mountain lip the same all the way across between the two lips it has now.
2 The big whip jump re prepped with a devider put in.
3 If we have time this week fill in right side of the first table table and extend the inside a little.
4 Build two individual berms instead of one by starting area.
5 Steepen take off of tunnel and round landing more.

As I said before, this new design is for everyone! Two options for all riders. It's killer to see first timers and older Vets with a huge smile on their face! Come check us out you won't be disappointed or your money back!!!! 10:30 till 6:00 on Sat 10:00 till 5:30 on Sunday

Thanks, BJ and Brock

The wait is over!!! This Saturday and Sunday the MX track and the Grass track. Bring the kids and lets do some riding. As you can see from the post everyone had a great time at the Vet day with the new reversed Beans Bike Park. We are making some adjustments to make the track even better. We just got a nice rain that we needed and the weather looks to be perfect! I can't wait to see some of you young buck getting bucked on the breaking bumps that will form haha.

Changes to be made!
1 Beanstalk Mountain lip the same all the way across between the two lips it has now.
2 The big whip jump re prepped with a devider put in.
3 If we have time this week fill in right side of the first table table and extend the inside a little.
4 Build two individual berms instead of one by starting area.
5 Steepen take off of tunnel and round landing more.

As I said before, this new design is for everyone! Two options for all riders. It's killer to see first timers and older Vets with a huge smile on their face! Come check us out you won't be disappointed or your money back!!!! 10:30 till 6:00 on Sat 10:00 till 5:30 on Sunday

Thanks, BJ and Brock

Everthing you guys have listed as improvements sounds like the right direction! I know a lot of these were mentioned at the quick riders meeting Sunday. That being said if you didn't change a thing I'd be back! I'm pumped to see Beans making such a strong effort to keep it fresh.

I was there and maybe I missed it cuz I am only on a 125 but which jump is this big whip jump your talking about putting a divider in between...the one before the backwards tunnel jump?

It's the one before the bull turn and tunnel jump. Its built at an angle so if you don't square it up you have to whip it hard to the left to make it. We were all cheating on Sunday haha but I wasnt gonna let it whip till I get comfortable:)

I know the jump now...it did seem like if u went to the right side u had to go back left to land right for the bowl turn

When we get comfortable we will come down the hill on the left and hit the jump angled towards BJ's house whip it hard and land back on the left side. Leaving the entire right side open for anyone who just wants to roll around the top and back down.

Sounds good. I like the safe option. Hope to make it Saturday since I had such a great time and now I feel better since I have some laps logged already ...

Back