memorial day

Other than Marysville racing Monday, I know that Lightning Raceway is open, Crow Canyon is open Sat and Sunday. Are you racing 40+ this year? Me, you, and Matt Robinson all have the same number. Your the wrench up at the pony right?

that would be some funny stuff... must be a popular #... we could draw straws on who gets to throw a black piece of electric tape on our plates... lol... i'm not a wrench there but i'm starting in the sevice dept. monday... not sure if i'll make it to marysville but i have 1 person that's trying to pressure me into it...

Tater, How are they gonna offer rides on the RMZ,s up there at Iron pony this weekend? Are they building up some kind of arenacross track in the parking lot or something? They should have offered those at the cliff.

sorry i was a little busy this weekend... all i saw were road bikes.... i threw the idea of a "iron pony / pony powersports day" at an MX track...i know there is a couple other shops that do it... i struck some interest so we'll see...

Back